“We’re particularly impressed by the pronounced business component that’s consistently integrated into the HR diagnostics by managerberater.”
Business Review - The Management Audit with precice Diagnostics
In traditional management audits, general personality traits often determine the selection of managers and their further development. The managerberater Business Review is different: We look at your candidates and their real actions based on genuine results.
That’s what makes our approach so effective: Due to the accuracy of the results as well as the high level of realism, the Business Review enjoys the greatest acceptance – by participants and clients.
The Steps in the managerberater Business Review:
- We inform all candidates beforehand about goals and procedures and what content they should prepare.
- The procedure is moderated by two consultants with knowledge of the specific industry.
- Each Business Review starts with a business-orientated, management-focused presentation by the candidates. Depending on the position, alongside the preparation of relevant data and facts from the area of responsibility, ideas for strategic orientation are also included.
- The presentation is followed by a detailed and intensive discussion. The conversation is professionally guided through the competence criteria that are important to you as a customer.
- A final round with the offer of feedback to the candidate ends the procedure.
The most important Facts about the managerberater Business Review at a Glance:
With us, companies become more successful
Our customers, who’ve trusted us for years, appreciate our clear focus on tailor-made solutions. They also value the personal touch we offer them.
We’d be happy to advise you. Contact us!